Wherever you are in life, we can help
Any Nunavik beneficiary and their loved ones can access our continued care services. You just have to reach out to us. We’ll guide you no matter what, should you decide to commit or not!
Without fixed address
Out-of-region Nunavik Beneficiary
Let’s connect in a way that fits your reality
We help people from everywhere with various backgrounds and life experiences. That’s why our continued care services are so flexible: they give us the space to tailor them to everyone’s unique needs.
On the phone
In-person in your community
In person at the centre
We go at your own pace
We want to help you discover where you are in your life journey and establish what might be required to get to the place you want to be. Whether you reach out to us once or choose more frequent connections; this will always be your choice
We make it personal
We’ll work together to help you discern your goal and create a plan that match your needs and personal goals. You’ll never be alone.
- Consultation to explore options
- Confidential one-on-one counselling
- Application assistance for in-house services
- Support groups (where available)
Counselling impressive benefits
- Express your feelings and emotions in a safe and supportive environment.
- Improve your skills in communication and relationships.
- Improve your quality of life.
- Develop a greater self-insight.
- Learn that you’re not alone.
- Increase your connection to your culture and identity.
- Develop greater meaning and purpose.
- Get new opportunities to heal.
- Develop a support network.
Culturally sensitive responses in jail
Given our knowledge and understanding of the justice system, we can support you directly in detention centers and remotely. We offer confidential counselling sessions focusing on your goals and preparing your in reintegrating your community.
Do you live in Kangirsuk, Akulivik or Puvirnituq?
Reach out to your community’s Continued Care Cousellor directly at home. Our Consellors speak Inuktitut, but most importantly they understand that dealing with substance use is challenging and can be overwhelming. They can walk with you throughout your recovery journey and meet you wherever you are at.