We are a not for-profit organization based in Kuujjuaq (Nunavik) offering a culturally-based healing program as a means for Inuit of Nunavik to achieve a healthy, addictions free lifestyle.
We employ Inuit and non-Inuit workers and our workplace reflects Inuit culture and identity.
At Isuarsivik, you are sure to find:
- Purpose in contributing to Nunavimmiut’s well-being;
- Accredited and certified training by nationally recognized organizations;
- Working conditions comparable to the public sector (cost of living allowances, annual leaves and transport, and affordable accommodation);
- Awesome working environment with a great team;
- Flexibility that only a community-based organization can provide;
- Space and time to grow as a person and a worker.
Deputy Executive Director (Kuujjuaq)
As part of our Development Plan, our team will significantly increase in the near future. We’re always looking for new talent in many areas. Send us your application at email@example.com and we will be happy to follow up with you as soon as possible.
We will confirm reception of candidacy to everyone by email. If you don’t receive any news from us, it means we haven’t received it yet. You may want to call us for assistance at 1-866-964-9994.