Every year during the month of February, participants from all over the Nunavik region challenge themselves to cease drinking alcohol for a duration of 28 days.
By joining this initiative, participants have the opportunity to experience the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle, all while supporting Isuarsivik’s cause.
The Pingngupaa’s mission is to provide Isuarsivik with additional resources and make the Centre’s services easily accessible to the 14 communities of Nunavik. The funds are also used to buy new equipment and accessories in order to support the new Centre’s cultural mission.
Thank you for your interest in joining the 2021 Pingngupaa Challenge! The deadline to register to the 2021 edition was January 20, 2021, at 5 p.m. in order to allow us a few days to mail the welcoming package to all participants before February 1, 2021.
If you were interested to try sobriety for 28 days, we invite you to do so and join the private Pingngupaa Facebook group to access inspiring and encouraging messages during the month of February.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for concerns and questions.
2 to 5 teammates = $500
6 to 9 teammates = $1,000
10 + teammates = $1,500
- Receive a Team Toolkit with a draft email, posters, screen background, material for Facebook, and everything you need to support your team.
- Access a few videos for your team about substance use and tools to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
- Receive encouraging weekly emails with tips for all participants.
- Access an online community group on Facebook, specially designed to help participants.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE THROUGH A MAJOR CONTRIBUTION
Between $3,000 to $5,000
- Your logo on Isuarsivik website (Pingngupaa Section).
- The name of your organization in the press release announcing the results.
- Your logo in, at least, one post on Isuarsivik’s Facebook page.
Send your cheque to:
A/S Pingngupaa Challenge
P.O. Box 749
Kuujjuaq, QC J0M 1C0