We are looking forward to welcoming you in our new facility.
What do you need to bring during your stay at Isuarsivik?
- All prescription medication for 60 days (blister packs can be requested at your pharmacy)
- All non-prescription medication (Advil, Tylenol, cough medicine, etc.) you might need.
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, etc.)
- Self-care products (hairdryer, lotion, nail clippers, shaving kit, etc.)
- Running/walking shoes
- Gym clothes
- Clothing and sleepwear
- Indoor shoes or slippers
- IDs (beneficiary card and health card)
- Phone card (for long distance)
- Pocket money
- Reading material
- Anything else that makes you feel comfortable!
Each suite has one shared bathroom, a small living room, and a small kitchenette, and is also equipped with the following:
- Bed sheets and duvets
- Basic cleaning supplies
- Toilet paper and paper towel
- Iron and ironing board
- Alarm clock with radio
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash dispensers
- Menstrual products
*If you need something don’t be afraid to ask! We keep a supply of basic hygiene products, menstrual products, or baby products on hand just in case!