JOIN OUR TEAM
Isuarsivik is an Inuit community organization that employs Inuit and non-Inuit workers. The majority of the staff and board of directors is Inuit. Our workplace reflects this identity.
Today and for the coming years, Isuarsivik is the most exciting place to work in Nunavik. Be a part of our dream to develop a new centre and expand services to support our people on their healing journey. Our development is based on our culture and on the best practices in the addictions field.
We offer you the best of two worlds:
- purpose in contributing to Nunavimmiut’s wellbeing;
- accredited and certified training by nationally recognized agencies;
- working conditions comparable to the public network (cost of living allowances; annual leaves and transport; small fee for accommodation);
- flexibility that only a community organization can provide;
- clinical supervision;
- space and time to grow as a person and worker.
Check out our job postings regularly on our website and on Perspective Nunavik.